Your Smile, Our Passion
Restore your health, beauty, and confidence at Oquirrh Mountain Dental with Dr. Marc Enslow who combines exceptional dental care with a true passion for enhancing smiles and improving lives. Dr. Enslow is highly experienced and excels in multiple dentistry domains including: endodontics, periodontal surgery, oral surgery, oral pathology, moderate conscious sedation, and more.
Transform Your Smile
CEREC is an advanced dental technology that is utilized for the restoration of decayed, cracked, or chipped teeth. CEREC can create full crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers. The CEREC machine crafts a restoration in a matter of minutes. CEREC restorations are made of compressed porcelain. The most beneficial feature of receiving a CEREC restoration is that it is accomplished in one visit.
- Single-Visit Convenience: CEREC allows for the creation and placement of porcelain restorations in just one appointment, saving you time and minimizing the need for multiple visits.
- Customized Precision: CEREC restorations are designed based on your unique tooth structure, ensuring a precise fit and natural appearance that blends seamlessly with your existing teeth.
- Durable and Long-Lasting: CEREC restorations are made from high-quality materials that are known for their strength and durability, providing lasting solutions for your dental needs.
- Natural Look and Feel: Our dental implants are designed to mimic the look, feel, and function of natural teeth, ensuring a comfortable and authentic smile.
- Durable and Long-lasting: Enjoy the longevity of our durable implants, which can last a lifetime with proper care, providing a cost-effective and reliable solution.
- Improved Oral Health: Beyond aesthetics, dental implants promote better oral health by preventing bone loss and preserving surrounding teeth, enhancing your overall well-being.
Wisdom teeth, the last molars that usually come in during late teens or early twenties, can be different for everyone. Some people’s wisdom teeth come in fine, while others might face problems as they push through the gums at an angle. These issues can damage the jaw and nearby teeth and create spots for bacteria to gather, which are hard to clean. To avoid bigger problems, it’s sometimes best to take out these troublesome wisdom teeth. Your dentist can use x-rays to figure out if removal is needed.
Book An Appointment
Meet Dr. Marc Enslow
Dr. Enslow graduated dental school from Roseman University of Health Sciences in 2016. During dental school he was awarded a highly competitive scholarship from the US Air Force. He attended Alta High School and the University of Utah.
After graduating dental school Dr. Enslow was accepted into the Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency Program at the 96th Dental Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base, FL where he finished #1 out of 8 in Oral Surgery. During his residency Dr. Enslow gained advanced training in Endodontics, Oral Pathology, Moderate conscious sedation, Periodontal surgery, and Oral Surgery. Dr. Enslow was then stationed at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, AZ as a Captain in the US Air Force where he practiced general dentistry with a heavy emphasis on exodontia, oral surgery and same day CAD/CAM crowns. He was twice awarded Company Grade Officer of the Quarter. He separated from the Air Force and was honorably discharged in June 2020.
Dr. Enslow was born in Provo, UT and was raised in Sandy, UT. He and his wife, Mackenzi, have been married since 2003 and have five children. He enjoys basketball, football, golf, hiking, and spending time with his family.
Why Patients Love Dr. Enslow
These professionals are fantastic! I can’t say enough good things. I have every confidence in Dr. Enslow continuing my care and I’m so happy to have found my new dental office!
Part of a molars had broken off. I needed a crown. Very impressed with Dr. Marc Enslow and his team. Total time elapsed from when I walked into the office, filled out the new patient paperwork and walked out with a new crown was 2 hours 45 minutes. Amazing! I thought the process was going to take a couple of weeks
The Dr. Enslow is the best dentist I’ve ever had, I’ve had a lot of bad experiences and been to a few different dental offices. I’m 100% recommend this dentist they can also help financially too.